By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and take all appropriate steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is not lost, damaged or misused in any way.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
Sometimes we provide third-party links on our website. The parties to which we link may collect your personal data. Please be sure to read their privacy statements, as we do not control these third-party websites or services and are not responsible for their policies.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect about you
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
How we collect information
We use the following methods to collect data from and about you:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
Use of personal information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
We share personal data with these individuals, companies or organizations in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
Your legal rights
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.