Privacy Notice - ebonytube.tv
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us through our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Methods of collection
We collect your data by way of the following:
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Your rights regarding your information
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.